How to Make a Torch Light
Learn how to make a torch light for free on Elistatus. You can make use of non-degradable waste products at home and recycle them into your homemade torchlight. This is a great way to reduce the amount of wastes in your home. A homemade torch light is very easy to make and it is a great project for kids too.
- A plastic bottle
- Two 1.5 volts batteries
- A battery holder
- 20 millimetre of copper tape
- A 2.2 volts bulb
- 1 bulb holder
- Rubber bands
- 75 millimetre of insulated wire
- Soldering iron
- A pair of scissors
- First, cut out the top half of the bottle using the cutter. You can trim the rough edges with the scissors.
- Place the top half of the bottle on the remaining part in an inverted fashion.
- With the soldering iron, make a hole in the cap of the bottle. This hole should be big enough to allow the bulb pass through.
- Now, attach the battery to the bottom half of the bottle.
- Solder two wires to the two ends of the bulb. Solder the free ends of the wire to the copper tape placed at the edge of the bottom half of the bottle.
- Finally, wrap the rubber band around the wires. Once the two halves of the copper tape come in contact, the torch is activated.
My name is Kofo and this is my blog. I created this blog to help people. So learn new skills here and be happy!