How to make Liquid Air Freshener
You can produce your own liquid air freshener that you can sell to make money. Many people make use of air fresheners to make their homes and offices to smell clean and fresh. Producing liquid air fresheners does not involve a lot of capital and you can make a huge profit from selling it. You can start your liquid air freshener production on a small scale. Learn how to make your own homemade liquid air freshener for free on Elistatus. On Elistatus, you can learn a variety of skills that can make you self-reliant.
- 10 centilitres of perfume/ fragrance
- 10 millilitres of catalyst
- 1 litre of deionized warm water
- Food colouring/ non-toxic dye (Optional)
- 10 centilitres of menthol (Optional)
- Spray bottle
- Measuring cup
- Stirring stick
- Hand gloves
- Nose mask
- Pour the perfume and the catalyst into the container. Close the lid of the container tightly and shake the mixture continuously for 30 seconds.
- After shaking, pour the mixture into one of the bowls.
- Pour the deionized water into the bowl.
- Add the menthol and colouring into the bowl. Stir the mixture until all the liquids blend into each other.
- Using the funnel, pour the mixture into the spray bottle.
- You can start making use of your homemade liquid air freshener.
Here’s another way to go about it.
- Spray bottle
- 4 tablespoons of fabric softener
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 3 cups of hot water
- Funnel (Optional)
- Dissolve the fabric softener and the baking soda in the hot water.
- Stir the mixture very well.
- Using the funnel, pour the mixture into the spray bottle. Shake it thoroughly.
- There! You can start making use of your homemade liquid air freshener.
Ensure that you shake the mixture well before use.
My name is Kofo and this is my blog. I created this blog to help people. So learn new skills here and be happy!