How to Make Ankara Accessories
We are continuing our Ankara do-it-yourself series on Elistatus. Today, we will be teaching you how to make beautiful Ankara bangles, knuckle rings and chokers; that you can sell online to make money.
- Cloth-friendly Glue
- Ankara Fabric
- Plastic bangle
- Using the scissors, cut out a large piece of Ankara fabric. This piece should be long enough to wrap the plastic bangle completely; including its interior parts.
- Apply the glue around the bangle. Ensure that you apply it evenly to all parts of the bangle.
- Wrap the Ankara fabric around the bangle. Ensure that you have enough fabric which will be used to cover the insides of the bangle.
- Stretch and smoothen out any folds on the fabric.
- Wrap the excess fabric inward to cover the inner part of the bangle.
- Cloth -friendly glue
- Choker necklace
- Ankara fabric
- A pair of scissors
- Cut out a thin strip of Ankara fabric.
- Apply a little glue on the edge of the fabric.
- Slowly wrap the fabric around the choker until it is totally covered with Ankara.
- Rub some glue on the edge of the fabric to secure it firmly around the choker.
Ankara Knuckle Ring
- Ankara Fabric
- Cloth-friendly glue
- A Lighter (Optional)
- Band knuckle ring (Plain)
- Cut out a thin strip of Ankara fabric
- Rub some glue on the Ankara strip.
- Wrap the strip around the ring until the ring is covered; totally.
- Secure the end of the strip with a little glue.
- Using your scissors, cut off the excess material.
- Using the lighter, carefully burn off the fray ends of the fabric all around the ring.
My name is Kofo and this is my blog. I created this blog to help people. So learn new skills here and be happy!