How to make a Crotchet Braid Wig
Learn how to make a crotchet braid wig for free on Elistatus. This type of wig will help you achieve the perfect natural look this festive season. Follow these easy steps to make your own crotchet braided wig.
- A wig head
- A weave cap
- Perm rods
- Latch hook
- Hair for the wig
- Boiling water
- A comb
- A pair of scissors
- Hair oil or cream
- First, place the weave cap on the wig head.
- Using the crotchet or latch hook, pull a twist through the cap starting from the back of the cap.
- Next, secure the braid firmly by making a tight knot at the top of the braid.
- Now, continue attaching the braids to the cap one after the other. Attach them carefully from the front of the cap to the back and from the bottom to the top of the cap. Leave about one centimetre space between each braid.
- Finally, hand-braid some of the hair extensions and attach them to the front of the wig.
- Immerse the wig in boiling water to strengthen it. Dry the wig with your towel.
- Finally, apply the hair oil or cream to the wig.
- A crotchet latch hook
- Weave cap
- Synthetic braid hair
- Foam wig head
- Push pins
First, place the weave cap on the wig head and pin them in place using the push pins.
Next, separate the twist hair into strands.
Now, starting near the nape area of the foam head, push the latch hook through 4 holes.
Place a hair strand through the hook. Pull it backwards through the same hole to create a loop.
Continue crocheting the hair through the holes until the wig becomes very full.
Finally, fluff out the wig to separate the strands.
My name is Kofo and this is my blog. I created this blog to help people. So learn new skills here and be happy!