How to make HairCream
Haircream is one of the indispensable products we have in Nigeria. This is because both women and men make use of hair cream to keep their hair glowing and shiny, especially the female folks. Hair cream production is very easy. It is not a capital-intensive venture. Many of the materials needed for making hair cream are cheap and easy to find.
Hair cream production is one business that guarantees profit because of its large customer base. Learn how to make hair cream for free on Elistatus. Learn useful skills that you can use to make money.
First, let’s get familiar with some of the materials needed for skin jelly production and their uses.
- Petroleum jelly: It is used to thicken the hair cream.
- Paraffin oil: It helps to regulate the thickness of the cream.
- Lanolin: This gives the cream an elastic feel.
- Fragrance: It gives the hair cream a fine and unique scent.
- Colouring: It gives the hair cream a unique and attractive colour.
- 1.8 kilograms of paraffin oil
- 0.2 kilogram of paraffin wax
- 1 kilogram of petroleum jelly
- 0.4 kilogram of lanolin
- Plastic containers
- Rubber spoon
- Weighing scale
- Safety goggles
- Safety gloves
- Stove/electric cooker/gas cooker
- Place the pot over medium heat.
- Pour the paraffin oil into the pot. Allow it to heat and melt for three minutes.
- Add the petroleum jelly into the pot. Allow it to melt and heat too.
- After about five minutes, add the lanolin into the mixture. Stir the mixture very well.
- Add the paraffin wax and allow it to dissolve into the mixture.
- Stir the mixture thoroughly so that all materials melt into each other.
- Remove the pot from the heat and allow the mixture to cool for a few minutes.
- Add the perfume and the colourant into the mixture.
- Stir the mixture for a few minutes to achieve a consistent mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the containers and allow it to cool completely.
My name is Kofo and this is my blog. I created this blog to help people. So learn new skills here and be happy!