How to make an Ankara Fabric Choker
You can use your Ankara fabric to make beautiful chokers. Chokers have become very important accessories which many women cannot do without. They can be worn to weddings, birthdays and any other social gathering. Learn how to do this on Elistatus by following these easy steps.
- A piece of Ankara fabric material
- A press on -button
- An iron-on heat bond strip
- Measuring tape
- First, use the measuring tape to measure the length around your neck. Also, determine the width of your choker.
- Now, use the measurements to sketch the pattern of your choker on the Ankara fabric. The sketched pattern should be twice of the original measurements.
- Use your scissors or blade to cut the pattern out from the fabric, carefully.
- Next, place the heat bond on one edge of the back of the fabric. Now, fold the fabric into two to secure the heat bond between the fabric fold.
- Use the iron to join both sides of the fabric together. Simply, iron the fabric using an iron placed at high heat.
- Finally, sew the press on buttons to the end of the choker. Ensure that you place it the right way.
- Attach the gemstone to the choker.
My name is Kofo and this is my blog. I created this blog to help people. So learn new skills here and be happy!