How to make Lemonade
Lemonade is a healthy and refreshing drink. It can be enjoyed by both children and adults. Learn how to make your homemade lemonade for free on Elistatus. You can even package your homemade lemonade both online and offline and make a lot of money from doing this.
- A cup of sugar
- 5 cups of water
- 1 cup of lemon juice
- 8 medium-sized lemons (optional)
- Sprigs of rosemary, mint or thyme
- Slices of lemon
- Lavender flowers
- Measuring cup
- A saucepan
- A knife
- A cutting board
- First, make the simple syrup. All you need to do is pour the sugar into a saucepan containing a cup of water. Place the saucepan over low heat and leave it to simmer; thereby dissolving the sugar. When the sugar has dissolved completely, remove it from the heat and allow it to cool.
- If you are making use of the lemons, simply cut them into two and squeeze the lemons to extract the juice. Continue squeezing the lemons until you have a cup or more of lemon juice.
- Now, pour the cooled syrup into a pitcher. Pour the lemon juice into the pitcher too and stir the contents well. Add the remaining water too.
- Put a few cubes of sugar into the juice and stir it very well. Add some ice cubes to the lemonade too.
- Garnish it with your herbs and/or the slices of lemon.
Lemonade can be served with any snack of your choice.
My name is Kofo and this is my blog. I created this blog to help people. So learn new skills here and be happy!