How to make a Beaded Choker
Learn how to make a beaded choker for free on Elistatus. It is very easy and it does not require many materials.
- 12 millimetres glass beads
- 6 millimetres pearls
- 4 millimetres glass beads
- Silver bead caps
- Daisy spacers
- Beading wire
- Crimp tubes
- Hook and eye clasp
- Seed beads
- A string
- Bead boards
- Wire cutters
- A pair of scissors
- Measuring tape
- First, mark out the measurement of your neck. Next, cut out some part of the string in line with this measurement.
- Now, make multiple knots on the string. This will prevent the beads from falling off when you fix the beads. You can also fold a small piece of tape over one end of the wire to form a tab.
- Lay the beads out in a desired pattern.
- Finally, put the beads on the string. Now, tie the final knots on the bead choker to secure the beads until you attach the clasp. You can do this with a piece of tape.
- Attach the metal beads and eye of the clasp to one side of the necklace. Do the same for the other side of the choker using the hook.
- Now, trim off the excess wire and enjoy your new choker.
My name is Kofo and this is my blog. I created this blog to help people. So learn new skills here and be happy!