How to make Bleach
Bleach is a chemical that is primarily used to whiten and remove tough stains from surfaces and fabrics. Bleach is also used to disinfect surfaces and prevent contact with germs and pathogens. Producing household bleach is not a capital-intensive business. It is something that you can do from the comfort of your sitting room or bedroom. Learn how to prepare your household bleach for free on Elistatus. You can learn a variety of skills that can make you self-reliant on Elistatus.
- 1 kilogram of chlorine powder
- 125 grams of caustic soda crystals
- 125 grams of soda ash
- 16 litres of water
- Foaming agent
- Medium-sized bucket
- Hand gloves
- Mixer or Wooden turner
- Face mask
- Weighing scale
- First, pour the water into the medium-sized bowl
- Add the chlorine powder into the water and stir the mixture thoroughly.
- Add the soda ash too. Stir the mixture very well.
- Pour the caustic soda into the mixture. Stir the mixture again.
- Add the perfume.
- Stir the mixture until it forms a homogeneous liquid substance.
- Cover the bucket with a cellophane material. Allow it to stand for 24 hours.
- After the stipulated time, you will notice that some particles have settled at the bottom of the mixture. Those particles are the chaff.
- Using the filter, carefully separate the liquid content from the chaff at its bottom.
- The liquid is your homemade bleach. You can pour the bleach into small bottles and start selling them to make money.
Ensure that there is adequate ventilation in the location where you are manufacturing the bleach. Producing bleach in an environment with poor ventilation can lead to the inhaling of toxic fumes and gases.