How to make Liquid Soap
Liquid soap is widely used in Nigeria. People make use of it to wash kitchen utensils, clothes and even to bathe. The implication is that the production is a very profitable business; especially in Nigeria. It requires little investments and you can be sure of getting a return on investments because the product has a high demand. Liquid soap production is one of the few businesses that you can start on a small scale. Learn how to make your own homemade liquid soap for free on Elistatus. Learn useful skills that you can use to make money and become self-reliant. Watch the tutorial here: https://elistatus.com/courses/how-to-make-liquid-soap/
- Measuring bowl
- Nose mask
- 20 litres of water
- 10 teaspoons of sodium laurate sulphate
- 480 grams of carboxymethyl cellulose/nitrosol
- 15 teaspoons of texapon
- 245 grams of soda ash
- 10 teaspoons of formalin (Optional)
- 15 teaspoons of sodium tripolyphosphate
Instructions on how to make liquid soap.
- Dissolve the caustic soda in 2 litres of water. Allow the mixture to stand for one hour.
- Dissolve the soda ash in 2 litres of water too. Allow the mixture to stand for one hour.
- Pour the sulphuric acid into a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the texapon and perfume to the mixture.
- Stir the mixture slowly for a few minutes.
- Add the water and stir the mixture thoroughly for 10 minutes.
- Add the nitrosol.
- Dissolve the sodium laurate sulphate in 1 litre of water.
- Dissolve the sodium tripolyphosphate in 1 litre of water too.
- Pour the dissolved soda ash and caustic soda into the mixture
- Pour the dissolved sodium laurate sulphate and the dissolved sodium tripolyphosphate into the mixture.
- Stir the mixture very well.
- Add the colourant and stir the mixture for a few minutes.
- Finally, add enough water to achieve the desired texture for your liquid soap.
- Using the filter, pour the prepared soap into the small bottles.