Giving Valentine presents isn’t exactly necessary, However it’s a lovely reason to give something special to your family and friends, Gifting (for any occasion) doesn’t have to be extravagant, it’s the thought that counts.
Today on Elistatus learn how make a simple Valentine’s Day gift to share that is festive and sweet.
Supplies for Valentine’s Day Gift:
- Clear Tubes for Candy
- Valentine’s Day Candy (I used candy corn)
- Love Stickers (or make your own)
- 1.5″ Round Kraft Sticker
A tutorial really isn’t necessary; however, I’ll run through how I put them together.
- Add the 1.5″ Round Kraft Sticker,
- And place the 1″ love stickers on top of that.
- Lastly fill the clear tubes with candy and seal. You’re done!
These would make a thoughtful gift for friends, family and/or co-workers. They’re simply darling. If you Have any single friends? Surprise them with a sweet treat! Simple and festive, yet a thoughtful gift for Valentine’s Day. Don’t you agree?
Reference : https://livelaughrowe.com/valentines-day-gift-idea/