How to Make a Vanilla Cake
Learn how to make a Vanilla Cake for free on Elistatus by following these easy steps.
Preparation Time: 55 minutes – 1 hour
Ingredients (For the Cake)
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1/4 cup of canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of milk or buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- I cup of softened butter
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1 box of confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- First, preheat the oven to about 175 degrees Celsius. Grease and rub a little flour on the insides of the baking pan. If you are making use of a muffin pan, line the muffin pan with paper liners.
- Pour the butter, canola oil and sugar into a medium-sized bowl. Beat the contents until they melt into each other. This is easy to achieve using an electric mixer or a stand mixer.
- Break the eggs, one after the other and pour the contents into a small bowl. Beat the eggs thoroughly. Add the vanilla extract to the egg beat and stir well.
- Sift the flour, salt and baking powder into a bowl. Add the butter and sugar mixture. Pour the milk into the bowl and stir until the cake batter is smooth and consistent.
- Pour the batter into the greased cake pan and place the pan in the oven.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Bring the vanilla cake out of the oven. Allow it to cool in the cake pan for about 10 minutes.
- Finally, remove the baked cake and place it on a cooling rack. Allow the cake to cool completely.
- Put the butter and the vanilla into a medium-sized bowl. Beat the content until it is light and fluffy.
- Add the confectioner’s sugar into the mixture bit by bit. Mix the contents thoroughly.
- Pour the milk into the bowl and beat the entire mixture until it becomes light and fluffy.
- Frost the vanilla cake with the vanilla icing.
Learn How to make Chocolate Cake
Learn how to make Soursop Juice