How to make Papaya Seed Oil
Learn how to make papaya oil for free on Elistatus. Papaya is a sweet and exotic tasting fruit. Papaya seed oil is a healthy oil that is used for a variety of skin treatment therapies. The oil is especially helpful in skin lightening and toning. It may also be used to boost the immune system and slow down the aging process. Papaya seed oil production is both quick and easy; in fact, it is something that can be done at home. In addition, papaya seed oil production does not require many materials or too much of expertise. Start producing your own homemade papaya oil by following these easy steps.
Watch the video tutorial here: https://elistatus.com/courses/how-to-make-papaya-seed-oil
Materials needed are:
- 1 medium-sized papaya
- A large knife
- Oil press machine
- Glass container
Instructions on how to make papaya seed oil are:
- First, squeeze the papaya a little to ensure that it is ripe and slightly soft. Next, use the knife to cut the papaya lengthwise; down to the center. Check the inside of the papaya to ensure that it is bright orange in color. If it is slightly yellow, you can still use it.
- Use the spoon to carefully scoop out all the papaya seeds. Put the seeds inside the cheesecloth. Ensure that you do not scoop out any of the papaya flesh. Do not throw the papaya flesh away; it can still be eaten or added to a salad delicacy.
- Rinse the seeds with tepid water to remove any pieces of papaya flesh or juice on them.
- Next, turn on the oil press and set it to the required temperature, that is , about 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Finally, place the seeds inside the oil press machine to extract the papaya oil. When you are done with this, pour the oil inside the glass container to store it. You can also store it in a plastic container.
Papaya seed oil can also be used as a hair moisturizer. It helps to prevent hair breakage and strengthens the hair follicles; aiding the healthy growth of your health. It also gives your hair a deep and healthy shine.