How Nigerians Can Get a Visa To Denmark
In this post, we learn how Nigerians can get a visa to Denmark. We explore all the necessary information needed to procure a visa to Denmark.
The Kingdom of Denmark is a sovereign state that is made up of Denmark itself and two other independent constituent countries named the Faroe Islands and Greenland. The country covers a total area of about 42,924 square kilometers with an estimated population of about 5.7 million people.
The largest city and also the capital of Denmark is Copenhagen. It is famous for landmarks like the Tivoli pleasure gardens and the Little Mermaid statue.
Types of Danish visa
You can apply for a Danish visa depending on the reason for your visit.
Below are the different categories
7. Visiting family and friends
You are to follow the necessary requirements to get a Danish visa:
- A fully completed and signed application form.
- A valid international passport valid for at least three months after your scheduled departure date. The passport must also have been issued within the past ten years with not less than two blank pages.
- A recent passport photograph measuring 35mm x 45mm and with a bright background.
- Fingerprint verification; At the moment, fingerprint verification only applies to applicants who submit their application to a diplomatic mission where the Schengen visa system has been rolled out.
- Visa processing fee must be paid.
- Valid documentation clearly explaining the reason for the trip.
- Evidence of hotel reservation or any other type of accommodation.
- Documentation to prove that you have sufficient finances to cover your travel expenses and cater for your needs throughout the duration of the intended stay.
- Information that will enable immigration authorities to determine whether you plan to leave the Schengen region when your visa expires.
- Evidence of travel insurance. The policy must be valid throughout the Schengen region for the entire visa period.
Where To Go
Royal Danish Consulate Located in Lagos
Address: 121 Louis Solomon Close, P.O.Box 72554, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Tel: +234 1 262 6430, ext. 8101; Fax: +234 1 262 6428
Email Address: [email protected]
For more details regarding all types of visa applications, please visit the official website of the Danish Embassy.
RELATED POST: How Nigerians Can Get a Visa to South Korea