How to make a Cake from Cornflakes
Learn how to make your delicious cornflakes cake for free on Elistatus. You can use your cereals to make tasty cakes which can be sold as snacks. This is a great and simple recipe for kids. Follow these steps to make your own cornflakes cake.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 75 grams of butter
- 200 grams of dark chocolate chunks
- 3 tablespoons of Golden syrup
- Cup cake cases
- 200 grams of cornflakes
- First, melt the butter together with the chocolate and the golden syrup over low heat. Pour the liquid in a small saucepan and allow it to cool for about five minutes.
- Next, pour the cornflakes into the mixture. Stir the mixture to distribute the cornflakes in it, evenly.
- Now, place the cup cake cases on the baking tray. Carefully, scoop the mixture into the cup cake cases. Place the cup cake cases in the fridge and allow the cakes to set.
Preparation Time: One hour
1 1/2 cups of cornflakes
- 1 1/2 cups of cold whole milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar
- 6 1/2 teaspoons of unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 4 cups of cornflakes
- 1.5 cups of heavy cream
- 10 ounces of chopped chocolates
- 1.5 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 0.5 teaspoons of salt
First, preheat the pan. Then add the cornflakes into the preheated pan and allow it to toast for about 6 minutes. Pour the cornflakes into a strainer.
Now, place the strainer in a small sauce pan. Pour the milk into the strainer so that it covers the cereal totally. Warm the milk for about 7 minutes over low heat. Cover the mixture for about 45 minutes.
Mix the eggs and the sugar in a small bowl. Beat the mixture until it becomes thick and glossy. Now, remove the strainer from the milk. Measure out 3/4 cup of the milk and pour it into the saucepan. Add the butter and cook the mixture over medium heat until it melts.
Sift the flour, salt and baking powder into a bowl. Add the sugar and egg mixture. Add the vanilla too and stir the mixture very well.
Place the batter in the preheated oven and bake it for about 25 minutes. After this, make the cornflakes ganache using the ingredients already stated.
Remove the cakes from the oven and allow them to cool. Coat the cake with the cornflakes ganache, carefully.
Serve the cornflakes cake with any fruit drink of your choice.
Learn How to make Chocolate Cake
Learn How to make Vanilla Cake