How to make a non-greasy natural body butter/moisturizer
Learn how to make a non-greasy natural body butter/moisturizer that is guaranteed to give your skin the glow it needs and it can also be sold.
This is a professional-level recipe not just for personal use, but it can also be sold. It is safe for hot weather so it is specially designed for hotter temperatures which makes it safe to ship.
The butter is perfect for all skin types because it is non-greasy so it has a matte quality to it. in addition, the butter has a consistency of thick cream cheese, it’s soft, nourishing, and hydrating without leaving a sticky residue behind like most body butter recipes.
Finally, the ingredients used in this body butter are highly beneficial for the skin and will not only leave your skin moisturized but it will also help deal with some skin issues like hyper- pigmentation , acne, scars, blemishes, pimples, eczema, etc.
You can tweak the ingredients to suit your taste, preference, and budget.
Recipe for how to make a non-greasy natural body butter/moisturizer
- 15% Shea butter
- 30% Kokum butter
- 5% mango butter
- 30% oil (Essential oils and oils featured: Pomegranate Seed oil, Sweet almond oil, Jojoba oil, MCT oil, Sunflower oil, pumpkin seed oil, cranberry seed oil, Argan oil, Apricot kernel oil and Avocado oil)
- Emulsifier – 5% BTMS 50
- 1% vitamin e
- 1% preservative
- 2% aloe extract
- 1% fragrance
- 5% – 10% arrowroot
- Electric mixer or whisk
- Plastic spatula
- Bowl for mixing
- Place your butters, argan oil, avocado oil and Emulsifier in a metal or glass bowl.
- Place the bowl over a double boiler to melt the oils and butters.
- Stirr from time to time and make sure the oil does not boil.
- Once everything is mixed, place the bowl in the freezer and wait for 5 minutes before taking it out. Or wait till the mixture has sightly solidified but is soft in the middle.
- Use your electric mixer or whisk to blend the ingredients together. Rotate between high and low settings.
- Once the butter is a bit fluffy, add in the vitamin E oil, aloe extract, preservative and fragrance to the mixture.
- Mix again for a few minutes until the product is fluffy.
- Next add in the arrowroot powder and use your spatula to gently mix the butter until the powder is well absorbed.
- Your body butter is ready, place it in an air tight container and tap the bottom frequently at the bottom to ensure that there are no air bubbles and the butter fills the spaces in the container.
- Allow the body butter rest for 24 hours before use.
Please let us know what you think about this post in the comment below.