How to Make a Pocket-Sized Notebook
Learn how to make your own pocket-sized notebook on Elistatus, for free. You can use your pocket-sized notebook as a diary. Pocket-sized notebooks are not heavy; you can carry them around easily. Follow these easy steps to make your own pocket-sized notebooks.
- Cutting Mat
- Butterfly puncher
- Bone folder
- Glue Dots
- Adhesive tapes
- Scraps of solid coloured paper
- Decorative paper
- First, cut a small rectangle from your decorative paper. It should be 4 inches by 5.25 inches.
- Now, cut out three rectangles from the cardboard. Two of the rectangles should measure 3 inches by 2 inches while the last one should be 3 inches by 0.25 inch.
- Cut out 20 rectangles from the solid coloured paper. These rectangles should measure 2.75 inches by 2 inches. Then cut out another rectangle which measures 4 inches by 2.75 inches.
- Stick two of the cardboard rectangles on the design paper, using some glue. Leave a space of about 0.125 inches between the cardboard rectangles.
- Now, cut out the corners of the design paper. Stick the third cardboard paper on top of the design paper.
- Use the bone folder to measure between the cardboard rectangles ten fold along the measured lines.
- Place all the papers together and hold them using a paper clip.
- Apply some glue on one side of the papers and leave it to dry for about 5 minutes.
- Create a small loop with the ribbon and attach it to the inner part of the cover.
- Stick the pages of the notebook.
- Now, decorate the notebook by sticking a strip of ribbon on the bottom of the notebook; using a little glue.
- Add a decorative button to your mini notebook. Also, attach some of the paper butterflies to the cover of your mini notebook.