HOW TO MAKE A SIMPLE HOMEMADE BEEF BURGER (McDonald’s Style)
Elistatus is here with another exciting food recipe on how to make a simple beef burger at home. If you are tired of eating take out, well, here’s a simple method for you to make your very own beef burger at home.
To Make 4-5 Beef patties:
- Nonstick pan with a lid
- Beef mince (keema)500 gms
- Breadcrumbs 2-3 tbsp
- Egg yolk 1
- Garlic & ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Onion chopped 1
- Green chili chopped 2-3
- Salt 1 tsp or to taste
- Crushed red chili powder 1 tsp
- Dry coriander powder 1 tbsp
- Whole spices powder (garam masala) 1 tsp (optional)
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- Fresh coriander leaves (0ptional)
- Butter or oil for fry
- Special Sauce:
- Mayonnaise 2 tbsp
- Ketchup 2 tbsp
- Garlic chili sauce 2 tbsp
- Orange food color(optional)
- Salt as required
- Black pepper powder as required
- Lemon juice
PREPARING THE BEEF PATTY
- Before Assembling the burger, it is essential to prepare the beef patty.
- First of all, place the grounded beef in a bowl.
- Based on the measurements above, add the following ingredients to the beef: bread crumbs, egg yolk, salt, crushed red chili powder, dry coriander powder, garam masala (optional), black pepper powder, garlic and ginger paste, chopped onions, chopped green chili and fresh coriander leaves (optional).
- Mix the ingredients well into the ground beef till they become well incorporated.
- Shape your beef patties to the size you want.
- Get a nonstick pan that has a cover, put in butter and allow the butter to melt.
- Fry the beef patty on each side for about 5-6minutes on low heat.
- Once both sides are done, get a cheese slice and place it on the beef patty.
- Cover the pan with the lid and leave the cheese to melt a bit on the beef patty for about 1-2 minutes.
- Take it out of the pan once it is ready and get ready to assemble quickly!
HOW TO ASSEMBLE THE BEEF BURGER
- Mix the following ingredients well in separate bowl ketchup, garlic chili sauce, mayonnaise, salt to taste, black pepper, and lemon juice.
- Next, toast the bread in the pan with some butter.
- Spread mayonnaise as required on the first half of the bread.
- Place the lettuce leaves.
- Two tomato slices come next.
- Place the burger patty that has the melted cheese slice on top over the lettuce leaves and tomato slices.
- Spread the special sauce you made earlier over the cheese slice.
- Add another tomato slice as required.
- Place the onion slices over the tomato slice.
- Next comes the lettuce leaves
- Spread mayonnaise over the other half of the bread and place it over the assembled ingredients.
That is all! You are done making your very own homemade beef burger!
Feel free to be creative with the recipe.
Do leave a comment below when you try this recipe.
Check out our other food recipes here.