MAKE QUICK AND EASY RAMEN NOODLES WITH EGG
If you are looking for a quick and easy breakfast, lunch or even dinner, then you should learn how to make easy Ramen Noodles.
So what is Ramen anyway? Put merely, Ramen is a Japanese noodle soup dish, It is made with Chinese-style wheat, or egg noodles served in a vibrant broth. It can be made along with cooked sliced pork, fresh scallions, and a maybe slightly-more-than-soft-boiled egg. There are numerous recipes out there on how to prepare this classic dish.
This is one dish that encourages a lot of creativity. You can also make your Ramen in such a way that there is no broth if you aren’t the broth type. The type of noodles you use to varies. If you do not have access to the Chinese-style wheat or egg noodles, you can choose to use instant noodles.
The beauty of Ramen noodles is in how the ingredients can be carefully selected to suit your taste. Enjoy this lovely recipe on how to make easy Ramen Noodles.
A QUICK AND EASY 5 INGREDIENT RAMEN NOODLES RECIPE
COOKING TIME: Approximately 15 minutes SERVING: One
- One package chicken flavour ramen (or any flavour of choice)
- 2/3 cup frozen mixed vegetables/ fresh vegetables
- One tablespoon butter, divided/ cooking oil
- Two tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese (optional)
- One egg
- One pinch salt & pepper
- To begin making this easy Ramen Noodles start to fill a small sauce pot about halfway with water and boil the water on high heat.
- Next, take out the seasoning/spices packet from the Ramen instant noodles pack and set aside.
- Add dry ramen noodles and frozen/fresh vegetables to the boiling water.
- Allow boiling for about 5 minutes or until the noodles break up quickly when you poke it with a fork.
- Drain the water from the noodles and vegetables. Once you are done draining the water, return to the noodles to the saucepot.
- This is the part where you sprinkle the contents of the seasoning/spices packet over the noodles and vegetables.
- Next, add in half of the butter, then all of the shredded parmesan cheese if you have some available. Stir the ingredients in the pan until they are well combined, and the butter has melted.
- While the noodles and vegetables are cooking, melt half of the butter/ pour in a tablespoon of cooking oil into a small frying pan.
- Crack in the egg and add in a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook on high heat for about one minute afterwards, reduce heat to medium and cook for 4 minutes (this is for a sunny side up egg, if you like your eggs cooked longer feel free to do so.)
- To serve the Ramen, add noodles and vegetables to a big bowl and top with the egg, and enjoy!
Remember, you can be creative with this recipe. You can try adding other toppings like beef, shrimps, corn, been sprouts and even chicken!
If you loved this recipe, do leave us a comment.
Check out our other Recipes here: Food Recipes