MAKE EASY BEEF STIRFRY AT HOME
Are you looking for a quick and easy recipe to make at home? Then you should try this easy beef stir fry recipe. Beef stir fry has become one of the most common meals on a lot of menus. You can find beef stir fry on the lists of different restaurants and even weddings and parties.
Beef stir fry is so easy to make, and you can choose to modify the recipes however you like.
CHINESE STYLE BEEF STIRFRY RECIPE
- 500g Beef cut into strips
- 1.5 Tablespoon Butter
- Any cooking oil of your choice
- 1 Chopped Green Bell Pepper
- 2- Chopped Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Chopped Orange/Yellow Bell Pepper
- 2 Chopped Carrots
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Ginger and Garlic
- 1 Cup Chicken or Beef Stock
- 4 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon Chicken Seasoning
- Two tablespoons Crushed Chilli Flakes
INGREDIENTS FOR THE BEEF MARINADE
- A Tablespoon Cornflour
- One Tablespoon Brown Sugar Salt to taste For the Beef Marinade
- Two Tablespoons Chicken/ Beef Seasoning
- Two Tablespoons Cornflour
- One Tablespoon Black Pepper
- One Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- Add salt to taste
- Cut the beef into thin slices.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of garlic powder, two tablespoons of cornflower, one tablespoon of chicken/beef seasoning, one tablespoon of black pepper and one tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Mix the ingredients into the beef in a bowl, cover and leave it to marinate for 15-30mins tops.
- Get a non-stick pan and place on high heat, add in 1.5 Tablespoon of Butter.
- Once the butter has melted, reduce the heat and add in the chopped onions and fry till it becomes caramelised.
- Transfer the caramelised onions to a separate bowl and set aside.
- Add about two tablespoons of cooking oil to the same saucepan and let it heat up.
- Place the marinated beef in the hot oil and fry the meat till it is fully cooked.
- Set the beef aside and get a wok or a bigger non-stick pan.
NOW FOR THE FUN PART!
- Heat the wok and add your cooking oil.
- Add minced ginger and garlic and allow it to cook for about 2 minutes.
- Next, add in the sliced mixed peppers and carrots, stir fry on medium heat for about 2 minutes.
- Put in a tablespoon of brown sugar and beef/chicken seasoning.
- Add four tablespoons of soy sauce and stir for a minute, then add in the chilli flakes, smoked paprika and chicken stock.
- Fry for another two minutes. Mix two tablespoons of cornflour and water and pour it into the mixed veggies.
- Finally, add in the beef and let it simmer for a minute, then add the sauteed onions.
- Fry for a minute and voila! You are done.
The beef sauce can be served with rice, pasta, noodles and potatoes; You are not limited to these options though.
Try out this recipe and leave a comment below to tell us how it went!
Check out our other food recipes here: Food Recipes