How To Make KFC Crispy Fried Chicken At Home
Ever tried KFC crispy chicken? Well, in this post, we will be learning how to make KFC crispy fried chicken at home, using a simple recipe.
Whether you have been to KFC or not, this recipe is something you need to try because at the end you will produce the most delicious chicken that will end up juicy on the inside and crunchy on the outside.
This is a great recipe for when you are having a party with friends, movie night, a date, picnic with family or you just want to satisfy your cravings.
You can make as much chicken as you want and eat it with any side dish like a burger, fries, coleslaw etc.
Without wasting anymore time, let’s get into the recipe.
Ingredients for how to make KFC crispy fried chicken at home.
- chicken pieces with skin – 500 g
- salt – 1/4 tsp
- soya sauce – 1/2 tbsp
- tomato ketchup – 1 tbsp
- Ginger paste – 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder – 1 tbsp
- One pack of instant noodles spice or one Maggi cube (optional)
Ingredients for coating the chicken
- All-purpose flour – 1.5 cups
- corn flour – 1/4 cup
- salt – 1/2 tsp
- Garlic powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Chilli powder – 1/2 tbsp
- turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp (to give it that nice golden color but it’s optional)
- Get a clean bowl and pour in your soy sauce, ketchup, ginger paste, garlic paste. black pepper, salt to taste, instant noodle spice or maggi cube.
- Mix the ingredients together with a spoon.
- Add your washed chicken parts to the mixed ingredients.
- Use your hands to really coat the chicken with the ingredients .
- Cover the chicken and leave it to marinate for 2 hours.
- Get another bowl and pour in all purpose flour, corn starch, salt, garlic powder, chili powder and tumeric powder.
- Mix the dry ingredients well with s whisk or fork.
- Coat each piece of marinated chicken in the flour mixture, dip each piece in water and coat again with the flour mixture. Set aside.
- Heat up some oil in a big pot for deep frying the chicken.
- Put the chicken into the hot oil to fry one after the other and do not overcrowded the pan.
- Fry the chicken until its golden brown.
Your KFC crispy fried chicken is ready to be eaten!
RELATED POST: How To Make Sweet Barbecue Chicken At Home