How Nigerians Can Get a Visa to New Zealand
In this post, we explore how Nigerians can get a visa to New Zealand. We cover some info on the Bahamas, necessary requirements, and embassy location.
About New Zealand
Before delving into all the information regarding how Nigerians can get a visa to New Zealand, we need to know a few things about the country.
New Zealand is a country that is made up of two main islands in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. The country has a landmass of about 260,000 square kilometers and an estimated population of 4,704,920.
The distance to New Zealand makes it one of last the islands on earth to be settled by humans. New Zealand’s capital city is Wellington, while its most populated city is Auckland.
Types of Visa
There are different types of visas to New Zealand depending on the reason for traveling.
The different visas are classified according to the purpose of the visit below:
5. Start a business or invest
6. Join the family
There are some necessary requirements as regards how Nigerians can get a Visa to New Zealand depending on the purpose of travel.
Here are the requirements for a visit to New Zealand for business purposes.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs which capture the entire face with a bright background as stated in the official embassy website.
- Information and documentation regarding your business and/or that of your business partner in New Zealand;
- Information and documentation regarding your character and identity;
- Information and documentation to prove that your health is in good condition for travel.
- Applicants for visas must possess good character. You may be required to provide a police report to that effect (or similar) as evidence of acceptable character, depending on which category you apply under.
- Visa application form filled and signed, or in case of minors it should be signed by the relevant legal guardian. The form can also be filled electronically before printing a hard copy.
- A travel ticket containing flight schedules with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from New Zealand.
- If you are getting financial support from a host or other sponsor in the country, their bank statement will have to be provided. Please note that your host’s invitation letter should expressly state the types of assistance they will be providing (financial, accommodations, feeding, transportation, etc.).
For more information, please go to the official website of the New Zealand Embassy.
Related Post: How Nigerians Can Get a Visa to Austria