How to bake bread at home easily
Learn how to bake bread at home easily with our simple recipe that also comes with a step-by-step video to aid you in baking that perfect loaf of bread.
Bread is one food that the majority of people love and it can be used in creating so many other delicious snacks like sandwiches, burgers, french toast, etc.
If you have always wondered how bread is made, then check out this simple recipe on how to bake bread at home easily.
This is a beginner-friendly recipe that isn’t so time-consuming but we can guarantee you that the bread will come out soft, tasty, and ready to eat!
Ingredients for making 1 loaf of bread:
- 2 1/4 cups flour ( bread flour or all-purpose both work)
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons instant yeast
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- Add two tablespoons of yeast to 1 cup of room temperature water
- Add two tablespoons of honey to the water and yeast
- Mix well with your spoon until it is well incorporated
- Let the mix sit for 5 minutes
- After 5 minutes, add two tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Mix again with your spoon
- Add 2 1/4 cups flour ( bread flour or all-purpose both work) to your mixing bowl
- Add 1.5 teaspoons of salt
- Pour your yeast, water, honey, and oil mixture into the flour
- Mix for about 10 minutes using an electric mixer or use a wooden spatula to mix until the dough is smooth
- After mixing, get a wooden board or a flat surface to knead your dough
- Sprinkle some flour on the board or flat surface and place your dough on it.
- Knead the dough to form a round shape and place it in a large bowl that has been slightly greased with oil or butter.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and allow it to sit for 2 hours
- After 2 hours, the dough should have increased to twice three times its size
- Get your board or flat surface again, sprinkle some flour to prevent it from sticking
- Knead the dough with your hands to get your desired shape
- Place the dough in a greased bread pan, cover again with cling film and allow it to sit for another 1 and half hour to enable it to rise and take the shape of the pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 35 to 40 minutes or until the bread becomes deep golden brown.
- Once your bread is baked, take it out of the oven and allow it to cool before slicing.
Your freshly baked bread is ready!
Please try out this recipe and let us know what you think in the comment section below.