How to: Make Cheese Bread
Learn how to make cheese bread for free on Elistatus. This is a unique delicacy that you can enjoy with ketchup plus any fruit drink of your choice. Cheese bread is a lovely snack that can be made between 45-50 minutes. It’s a great snack that can also be eaten with any side dishes of your choice. If you would like to learn this simple yet awesome recipe, then keep on reading. Follow these easy steps to make yours now.
Preparation Time: 50 minutes
1. 1 3/4 cups of all-purpose flour
2. 1/2 cup of white sugar
3. 2 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
4. 3/4 teaspoon of salt
5. 1 cup of shredded cheese
6. 1 egg (beaten)
7. 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
1. First of all, pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2. The next step is to grease your deep loaf pan.
3. Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cheese in a large bowl.
4. In another bowl, beat the milk, egg and oil together.
5. Finally, pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture. Knead the mixture very well until it becomes light and moistened. Be sure to take care of this process to do it properly and avoid lumps in between.
6. Pour the batter into the pan. Place in the oven and leave it to bake for 35 minutes.
After 35 minutes, use a wooden skewer to check if it is completely baked on the inside as well. Once you confirm that your cheese bread is ready to be eaten!
If you enjoyed learning this simple recipe, share this recipe with your family and friends they will love it. Don’t forget to leave a comment below if you would love to see more simple recipes 😉