Learn to make catfish pepper soup. Watch the video and read the step-by-step instruction. You can enjoy the perfect catfish pepper soup every day!
- Ehu seeds
- Chilli pepper
- Scent leaves
- Stock cubes
- Catfish are usually slimy, so it is advisable to wash it thoroughly.
- Cut the catfish into thick slices.
- Pour sufficient quantity of hot water on these thick slices of catfish and make sure to remove as soon as possible. The hot water is to toughen the very soft skin of the catfish to prevent it from falling apart.
- Stirring constantly, roast the Ehu seeds until the smell is out or until the membrane comes off. Grind this afterward.
- Wash the onions thoroughly and slice into small pieces.
- Pick the scent leaves carefully and wash thoroughly, then cut into pieces with your fingers.
- Boil the cut pieces of fish in a pot, adding stock cubes.
- Ensuring that it is boiled, put in sliced onions, the ground ehu, the habanero pepper, and scent leaves. Leave to cook.
- Add the right quantity of salt to enhance the taste and leave to steam.
- This can be eaten on its’ own or served with rice, yam or potato.
Learn to bake cakes.