How to Make Chocolate At Home
In this post, we will learn how to make chocolate at home with a very simple recipe. You may end up never going for store-bought chocolate after making your very own.
Chocolate is an amazing treat and can be used for various desserts and special treats. If you are at home and too tired to go all the way to the store to buy chocolates then you can simply make yours. It will be a fun experience to go through the process of making this sweet treat and enjoying how it tastes at the end of the day.
This is a very simple recipe and the ingredients can be found in your fridge or kitchen cabinet. Without any further delay, let us get into this recipe!
- 1 cup of powdered or icing sugar (Ultimately you can grind up your sugar using a dry blender or food processor)
- ¾ cup of cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup of powdered milk
- ¾ cup of coconut oil
- Nuts (optional)
- First of all, get all your dry ingredients which comprise of 1cup powdered sugar, ¾ cup of cocoa powder, 1/3 cup powder milk.
- Sift the dry ingredients using a sieve into a clean bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients properly using a spatula or flat spoon.
- Heat some water and get a heatproof bowl.
- Pour in ¾ cup of coconut oil into the heatproof bowl.
- Next, pour the dry ingredients into the bowl containing the coconut oil.
- Mix the oil and dry ingredients with such that there are no lumps.
- Next, get your chocolate moulds and carefully pour in the mixed ingredients into the mould.
- You can choose to add in some nuts to some of the chocolate at this point.
Tip: Pat the mould on a flat surface 3 -4 times to prevent air bubbles.
- Place the mould in the freezer and leave it there for about 2-3 hours.
- Remove the chocolate from the mould once the time has elapsed and the chocolates have become solid.
That is all, Feel free to make adjustments to the recipe by adding maybe raisins, wafers or crunches of biscuits to make it extra special.
Please leave a comment below if you loved this recipe and let us know how it went when you try it.
Related Post: How to Make a Chocolate Cake