In this post, we will learn how to make a DIY peel-off face mask to get rid of unwanted facial hairs, blackheads, whiteheads, dead skin cells and dirt stuck in your pores. Watch video tutorials now: https://elistatus.com/courses/how-to-make-organic-vegan-face-masks
HOW TO MAKE DIY PEEL OFF FACE MASK
There is an increased demand in the market for peel-off face masks. Good brands can be costly to buy from the market, so learning how to make your very own DIY peel-off face mask will help you save a lot of money.
The recipe for this DIY peel-off face mask is straightforward and cost-effective. Do It Yourself peel-off face mask will help you get rid of all those unwanted facial hairs, blackheads, whiteheads, dead skins, and all those nasty things stuck inside your pores.
One of the great things about making your own DIY peel-off mask is that you can choose to modify the ingredients and select the elements that work best for your skin. So if you struggle with any skin issues, having a DIY peel-off mask is an excellent choice for you.
So without wasting time, let’s get straight into the ingredients.
- Unflavoured gelatine – 1 Tablespoon, which is the main ingredient in this face mask (You can get gelatin from any grocery store and supermarket, it’s very readily available).
- Hot milk – 2 Tablespoons (make sure that it’s very hot).
- Honey – 1/2 Tablespoons
- Tea tree essential oil – 4 – 5 drops; now this is optional. If you don’t want to use essential oil, then it’s absolutely fine.
- Take a clean bowl
- Add 1 Tablespoon of unflavored gelatin, add two tablespoons of hot milk and mix very well into a smooth paste. The gelatin and the hot milk will create a sticky compound capable of pulling out the hairs, clog and free up the pores, and that’s why you need to use hot milk, or else it’s not going to mix very well.
- Now add in ½ a tablespoon of honey and again mix very well.
- Finally, add 4 – 5 drops of tea tree essential oil, which is optional.
- First and foremost, make sure that your face is clean; wash your face with a mild facial wash.
- Secondly, take a warm washcloth and place it onto your face to open your pores for about 5 minutes.
- Now you can start applying the mask. If you think that your mixture is getting hard, then pop it into a microwave for like 5 secs Be careful that it’s not too hot because you don’t burn yourself and apply quickly before it’s cold. After all, gelatin can harden very quickly. Using a soft brush makes it easier to apply. Make sure to apply it to the areas you want to remove your unwanted hairs, blackheads and the whiteheads, and all that gunks. And also, make sure to avoid the places like your eyebrows, eyelashes, and hairlines because you don’t want to pull out those hairs.
- Now, wait for 30mins, or until it’s dry completely, it’s crucial to make sure that it’s 100% dry.
- Next, start pulling your peel-off face mask, starting from the chin towards your forehead, as shown in the video.
Please note: It’s crucial to start from the chin and not from the forehead. It would help if you always pulled it towards the upward direction; only then will it remove all the unwanted hair, blackheads, and whiteheads. It will hurt during the pulling process, but it is always worth it in the end.
Check out our post: https://elistatus.com/how-to-make-papaya-seed-oil/