How Nigerians Can Get a Visa to Algeria
If you are interested in learning how Nigerians can get a visa to Algeria then continue reading this article. It contains all the necessary info needed.
Algeria is a country located in the northern part of Africa on the Mediterranean coast with the Sahara desert inside. Its capital and the most populated city is called Algiers. The circa-1612 Ketchaoua Mosque, an Ottoman landmark can be seen along the hillside Casbah quarter, and it has narrow alleys and stairways. The city Neo-Byzantine basilica Notre Dame dâ Afrique can be traced back to French colonial rule. It is the tenth-largest country in the world and the biggest in Africa. Algeria happens to be a semi-presidential republic that has 48 provinces and 1,541 counties.
Types of Visa to Algeria
Different types of visas exist for anyone who intends to travel to Algeria but the visa will be given based on the reason for traveling.
Here are the four types below:
- Tourism Visa
- Business Visa
- Family/ Guest Visa
- Work Visa
It is crucial to have all the required documents before proceeding to apply for a Visa. For Nigerians who intend to make a trip to Algeria, below is a list of necessary documents for the Algerian visa application.
- Two visa application forms filled in capital letters and signed.
- International passport with at least six months validity, that has at least two blank pages.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs which capture the entire face with a bright background are needed.
- Copy of the passport data sheet (page on which the photo is located).
- A cover letter must be provided which states the reason for the visit to Algeria and schedules.
- Flight schedules with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Algeria.
- Proof of your civil status (birth certificate of children, marriage certificate, and death certificate of spouse if necessary).
- Evidence of enough financial means for the duration of the visit to Algeria.
- An original business letter, signed by the inviting company on the organization’s letter headed paper. The letter must provide information about the reason for traveling, specifying the type of Visa and the needed sustainability of the Visa, travel data, name, date of birth, and passport number of the invitee.
- If employed, a company letter containing the name and position of the applicant in the company, reason for visit, business contact, the timeframe of stay, and financial support while in Algeria is required. Please be informed that only the original document will be accepted.
- Proof of group travel (if you are traveling in a group).
- Hotel reservation/ accommodation information for the duration of the intended stay in Guatemala.
- Visa fees because Visa is not free
For more details, and all types of visas, please call or visit the Algerian embassy in Nigeria.
Where to Go
Algerian Embassy in Nigeria.
Address: Plot 1398 Honorable Justice Mamman Nasir Street Asokoro District Abuja, Nigeria.
Tel: +234 9 314 28 40, +234 9 314 28 41
Address: Plot 230, Etim Inyang Crescent, Victoria Island Extension, Lagos
Tel : +234 1 2624017, 2611570
Related Post: How Nigerians Can Get a Visa to Peru