How Nigerians Can Get a Visa to Armenia
Learn how Nigerians can get a visa to Armenia in this article. We take you through all the necessary information required to procure a visa.
Armenia is officially known as the Republic of Armenia. It is located in an area referred to as Eurasia, just in the middle of Europe and Asia.
Armenia has many religious sites as it has one of the earliest Christian civilizations. Some of those sites include the Greco-Roman Temple of Garni and the 4th-century Etchmiadzin Cathedral, which happens to be the headquarters of the Armenian Church.
Types Of Armenian Visa
There are different types of visas available to anyone who wishes to visit Armenia. The visa that will be given to the applicant is solely dependant on the reason for wanting to visit the country.
Below are the four types of Armenian visa:
- Visitor visa
- Transit visa
- Official visa
- Diplomatic visa
A Nigerian applying for a visitor visa must submit the following:
- Visa application form filled and signed and submitted in Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
- International passport with a validity goes beyond the expected return date, with at least two blank page
- Recent passport-sized photographs which capture the entire face with a bright background are needed.
- An invitation letter from an organization or person in Armenia in the correct format, if requested.
- If you are getting financial support from a host or other sponsor in the country, their bank statement will have to be provided. Please note that your host’s invitation letter should expressly state the types of assistance they will be providing (financial, accommodations, feeding, transportation, etc.).
- Visa fee (payment method may differ. Please contact the respective Embassy).
- The date and the place of visa delivery as well as the number of visits (once or several times) must be clearly stated.
- All information should be presented in Latin letters.
Where To Go
Armenia currently does not have an embassy in Nigeria, but those who intend to apply for a visa to Armenia can visit the Honorary Consulate of Armenia in Cote d’Ivoire or The Embassy of the Republic of Armenia located in Egypt.
Honorary Consulate of Armenia, Cote d’Ivoire
Address: 01 B.P. 816 Abidjan 01
Phone: (225) 35-60 -35
Embassy of the Republic of Armenia in the Arab Republic of Egypt
Working Days: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri | 09:00-18:00
Address: 20, Mohammed Mazhar Str., Zamalek, 11211 Cairo, Egypt
Tel.: (20 2) 27374157, 27374159
Fax: (20 2) 27374158
E-mail Address: [email protected]
For more details on Armenian visa requirements, please visit the official embassy website.
RELATED POST: How Nigerians Can Get a Visa to Singapore