How Nigerians Can Get a Visa to Paraguay
Learn how Nigerians can get a visa to Paraguay in this article. We take you through all the necessary information required to procure a visa.
Before we delve into learning how Nigerians can get a visa to Paraguay, let us, first of all, understand a few things about the country.
The Republic of Paraguay is a country located in central South America that is usually called the Heart of South America” because it is located at the center.
Paraguay has large areas of swampland, subtropical forest, and wildernesses comprising savanna and jungles.
The capital of Paraguay is Asunción, and is home to the Government Palace and the Museo del Barro, displaying ceramics that existed before Columbia came to be.
Types of Visa to Paraguay
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Residence visa
For those who intend to visit Paraguay for business purposes, these are the requirements.
- International passport with a validity goes beyond the expected return date, with at least two blank pages.
- Photocopy of the Visas issued in other countries contained in the applicant’s passport.
- A copy of the applicants National ID card & the Birth Certificate
- Two recent passport-sized photographs (5×5)not more than 3 months old which capture the entire face with a white background are needed.
- Proof of financial strength, the applicant is to provide a Bank Statement issued not less than a year before the application time translated into Spanish or English.
- Certificate of Police Record from the Nigerian Police Force, legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and translated into Spanish
- Appropriate flight schedules with dates and flight numbers specifying arrival and departure.
- Hotel reservation/ accommodation information for the duration of the intended stay in Paraguay.
- Visa application form filled and signed to be submitted at the Embassy of Paraguay in Egypt.
- Photocopy of passport with visa or entry stamp to the country, for non-Nigerians.
- Employed applicants are to provide an introductory letter from their employer with states the date the applicant’s employment began, the annual salary, the granted leave period, and resumption date with salary slips three months back. Personal bank statement three months back, reflecting salary slips stamped and signed by the bank. All information must be translated into Spanish.
- An invitation letter addressed to the Director of Passports and Consular Services of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Paraguay (photocopy of the stamp received from the Passport Department must be attached) and another to the Head of Mission of the Embassy of Paraguay in Egypt with the terms of the model that can be downloaded from the official embassy website before submitting.
- Please visit the official website of the Paraguayan embassy for the necessary documents regarding your health that are to be submitted along with your completed visa application.
- All the documents required can be submitted by email, in JPG format and each file should not be more than 1MB. Once the visa is approved, the applicant must travel to Egypt to withdraw his visa.
- All translations done in the Spanish language must be done by a legally certified translation company or translator.
Where To Go
Nigerians who would like to visit Paraguay for any purpose can send an email with the required documents to the Paraguayan Mission in Cairo, Egypt because Paraguay currently does not maintain a diplomatic mission in Nigeria.
Paraguay Mission accredited to in Cairo
Address: 30 Orabi Street Apt. 19, Maadi, Cairo, Egypt. Phone: +202-2380-6704
Email Address: [email protected]
Official Website: www.paraguay.org.eg
For more details related to all types of visas, please visit the official website of the Paraguayan Mission in Egypt.
RELATED POST: How Nigerians Can Get a Visa To The UK