How Nigerians Can Get a Visa to Belize
Learn how Nigerians can get a visa to Belize in this article. We take you through all the necessary information required to procure a visa.
Belize is a country located on the eastern edge of Central America. It is the only country in Central America whose official language is English, though its indigenes still speak Belizean Creole and Spanish. The country covers a total area of about 22,800 square kilometers, and is the country with the least population density in Central America, even though it now has one of the highest growth rates in the area.
Belize is popular for its beaches, eco-lodges, scuba diving, and sportfishing with Mayan ruins in its jungles. Its capital is Belmopan.
Types of Belizean visa You Can Apply For
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
These are the requirements for a Belizean business visa.
- International passport valid for at least six months after the stipulated date of travel and validity exceeding six(6) months after your scheduled return.
- The application form must be completely filled, signed by the applicant, and submitted directly to “The Consulate of Belize in Nigeria, Abuja” via courier service or directly.
- A copy of the applicant’s data page of the international passport.
- one recent passport-sized photograph not more than 3 months old which captures the entire face with a white background
- Flight ticket/schedules indicating the date for arrival and exit from Belize.
- Copies of Hotel Reservations/ accommodation and complete contact details of family/friends if the applicant will be staying with family or friends in Belize.
- Proof of financial sustainability throughout the duration of one’s stay i.e Copies of a most recent bank statement or letter from the Financial Officer.
- Letter of Introduction from Company or Organisation and supporting documents.
- Visa Fee is $60 or NGN10800.00 (valid for 3 months from the date it was issued).
- Copies of legal documents.
- A pre-paid return addressed envelope via a courier service.
- If the applicant is not a citizen of Nigeria a legible photocopy of the applicant’s residence permit or the applicant’s passport with a valid re-entry Visa to Nigeria.
Where To Go
Consulate of Belize Located in Abuja
Address: Unity House, 24 Nkwerre Street off Ahmadu Bello Way, Area 11, Garki, Abuja.
Phone Number: (234) 948-360-06 / 08130609533
E-mail Address: [email protected], [email protected]
Official Website: www.theconsulateofbelize.org
For more details regarding all types of visas, please visit the official website of the Consulate of Belize in Nigeria.
RELATED POST: How Nigerians Can Get a Visa to Spain