How Nigerians Can Get a Visa to Ecuador
Interested in learning how Nigerians can get a visa to Ecuador? Then keep reading this article to get all the information you need.
Ecuador is a Northwestern South American nation that has a Pacific Ocean coastline. it is in the Equator that is between Colombia, to the northeast, and Peru, to the southeast. Quito is the capital, The official language is Spanish, and the US Dollar is the official currency in use.
Ecuador happens to be the most ecologically diverse country in the world, with more than a hundred different kinds of hummingbirds and numerous varieties of orchids. The country also different time zones, ranging from tropical along coast to chilled and dryer inland at higher elevations; tropical in Amazonian jungle. Anyone can choose the climate they want depending on the area they choose to stay at Ecuador.
Types of Visa to Ecuador
There are different types of visas given to anyone who wishes to travel to Ecuador. The visa is given based on the reason for traveling.
The different visas are grouped under the two types below:
1. Immigrant Visas
2. Non-Immigrant Visas
Professionals Administrative and Private Employees visa
Asylum or Refugee visa
Cultural Exchange visa
Temporary visitors visa
Below is a list of essential documents you would need to apply for an Ecuadorian visa.
- A written request signed by the applicant to the Ecuadorian Foreign Service Officer clearly explaining the reason for traveling, the activities that will be carried out in the country, and the duration of the stay.
- Visa application form filled and signed.
- Recent passport-sized photographs which capture the entire face with a bright background are needed.
- International passport with validity goes beyond the expected return date, with at least two blank pages.
- Copy of the passport data sheet (page on which the photo is located).
- Copies of your previous visas (if any); will prove that you’ve had past travel experience.
- A cover letter must be provided which states the reason for the visit and schedules.
- Flight schedules with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Ecuador.
- Evidence of health insurance covering foreign travel.
- Hotel reservation/ accommodation information for the duration of the intended stay.
- Proof of your civil status (birth certificate of children, marriage certificate, and death certificate of spouse if necessary).
- Proof of legitimate stay (if the application is not presented in the applicant’s home country).
- Evidence of enough financial means for the duration of the visit.
- Original Business letter, signed by the inviting company on the company letter paper, providing information about the travel purpose.
- Evidence of past trade relations between the two companies, if such document is available.
- Certificate of employment if the candidate is employed because it is necessary.
- Please submit evidence of your retirement fund if you are retired.
- A certificate from your employer granting your business permission to travel if you are employed.
- Trade register extract or something like that (for self-employed).
- Bank statement for the past three months to prove the client has a steady flow of income.
- Proof of group travel (if you are traveling in a group).
- Trade License (first issued and present renewal).
- Visa fees because Visa is not free
According to each case, the competent embassy may request additional documents.
Where to go
Ecuadorian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria
Address: 10 Marakesh Street, Off Kumasi Crescent, off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja Nigeria
Tel: +234 90 545 454 25
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
For more information and all types of visas, please call or visit the appropriate embassy in Ecuador.
Related Post: How Nigerians Can Get a Visa to Equatorial Guinea