How Nigerians Can Get a Visa to Serbia
Learn how Nigerians can get a visa to Serbia in this article. We take you through all the necessary information required to procure a visa.
The Republic of Serbia is a country that lies just between Central and Southeast Europe. The capital of Serbia is Belgrade. Belgrade is the dwelling place of Communist-era architecture and Kalemegdan Park, the site of an ancient fortress held successively by the Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman empires. Danube and Sava rivers have floating nightclubs which form a huge part of the capital’s nightlife. Serbia covers an area of about 88,361 square kilometers with an estimated population of about 7 million people.
Types of Serbian Visa
There are different types of visas that can be granted to anyone who intends to visit Serbia. But, the type of visa one receives is solely dependant on the purpose of the trip.
Below are the two major types of Serbian visas:
- Short Stay Visa (Visa C)
- Transit Visa (Visa B)
Here are the necessary requirements for procuring a business visit to Serbia.
- A valid international passport (passport must be valid at least 90 days from the issue date of visa).
- If the applicant is being invited for business purposes, he or she must provide a letter of invitation from the company in Serbia.
- Completed filled and signed visa application form. If the applicant is a minor the form can be filled and signed by a parent or guardian.
- A recent passport photograph with clear picture quality and a light background (size 3.5×4.5cm).
- Flight schedules showing thedate of entry and exit from the country (copy of Driving License and Insurance if you travel by car).
- Evidence of sufficient funds to cater for your needs throughout the duration of the stay in Serbia.
- Health insurance document.
- Non -refundable visa fee.
Where To Go
Embassy of The Republic of Serbia Located in Abuja
Address: 11, Rio Negro Close, off Yedseram Street,
Tel: + 234 / 805 9738141
Tel (Consular): + 234 / 805 9738145
Email Address: [email protected]
Official Website: http://www.abuja.mfa.gov.rs/index.php
For more details regarding all types of visas, please visit the official website of the Embassy of the Republic of Serbia in Nigeria.
RELATED POST: How Nigerians Can Get a Visa to The Czech Republic