How Nigerians Can Get a Visa to Zambia
In this post, we explore how Nigerians can get a visa to Zambia. We cover some info on Zambia, necessary requirements, and embassy location.
About The Republic of Zambia
Before delving into the necessary requirements for how Nigerians can get a visa to Zambia, it is crucial to, first of all, understand some information about the country.
The Republic of Zambia as it is known is a country mainly covered by land in Southern Africa. It covers up a total area of about 752,618 square kilometers with a population of about 16,212,000. The famous Victoria Falls and its bridge is at the border in the middle of Zambia and Zimbabwe. The capital city is Lusaka.
Types of Zambian Visas
There are different types of visas available to anyone who intends to travel to Zambia. The visa is based on the reason for the visit.
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Day Tripper visas
Below are the necessary requirements to procure a business visa to Zambia.
- A copy of the visa application form filled and signed, or in the case of minors, should be signed by the relevant legal guardian. The form can be downloaded from the high commission website.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs which capture the entire face with a bright background are needed with your signature on the back of each.
- An original business letter, signed by the inviting company on the organization’s letter headed paper. The letter must provide information about the travel purpose, travel data, name, birthdate, passport number of the invitee. (or company fax/company e-mail directly to the embassy/consulate-general)
- A letter from an employer or sponsoring company, written on the company’s letterhead, which introduces the applicant, states the applicant’s employment status/position held in the company, and clearly explaining the reason for the visit to Morocco. The business letter should also state who will be financially responsible for the applicant and must give the detailed contact information of the host in Zambia.
- Flight schedules with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Zambia
- The applicant is to Submit these documents with the visa fee to the Zambian embassy.
Where To Go
The Zambian High Commission in Abuja
Address: Plot 351, Mission Road, Central Area, PMB 5055, Wuse II, Abuja
Tel: +234 9 2347060, 4618601; Fax: +234 9 2348855, 4131225
Email Address: [email protected]
For more information regarding all types of Zambian visas, please visit the official high commission website.
Related Post: How Nigerians Can Get a Visa to Morocco