How Nigerians Can Get a Visa to Morocco
In this post, we explore how Nigerians can get a visa to Morocco. We cover some info on Morocco, necessary requirements, and embassy location.
The Kingdom of Morocco is a country located in the western region of North Africa. Morocco is known for its rough terrain and huge deserts. It also happens to be one out of three countries in the world that has both an Atlantic and a Mediterranean coastline.
Morocco has a population of more than 33.8 million and occupies a total area of 446,550 square kilometers. The country’s political capital is Rabat. The biggest city is Casablanca, and another well-known and ancient city called Marrakesh, is famous for its marketplaces.
Types of Visa to Morocco
- Business visa
- Tourist visa
These are the requirements for a business visa to Morocco depending on the purpose of the trip.
- International passport valid for at least 6 months beyond the expected return date, with at least two blank pages.
- Visa application form filled and signed, or in case of minors, it should be signed by the relevant legal guardian. The form can also be filed electronically before printing a hard copy.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs which capture the entire face with a bright background are needed.
- An original business letter, signed by the inviting company on the organization’s letter headed paper. The letter must provide information about the travel purpose, travel data, name, birthdate, passport number of the invitee. (or company fax/company e-mail directly to the embassy/consulate-general)
- A copy of confirmed hotel reservations/ accommodation information for the duration of the intended stay in Morocco.
- A letter from an employer or sponsoring company, written on the company’s letterhead, which introduces the applicant, states the applicant’s employment status/position held in the company and clearly explaining the reason for the visit to Morocco. The business letter should also state who will be financially responsible for the applicant and must give the detailed contact information of the host in Morocco.
- Flight schedules with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Morocco
Where To Go
Embassy of The Kingdom of Morocco
Address: Plot 1306, Udo Udoma Crescent, Asokoro, Abuja
Tel: +234 9 3141961-2; Fax: +234 9 3141959
For more information on other and all types of Moroccan visas, please visit the official embassy website.
Related Post: How Nigerians Can Get a Visa to Algeria