How to Make Chicken Stir Fry Spaghetti at Home
Learn how to make chicken stir fry spaghetti at home by reading this article on Elistatus. This is an easy, low-budget recipe anyone can try at home.
This recipe on how to make chicken stir fry spaghetti at home is very simple and the end result is guaranteed to be delicious. Please feel free to use a different protein source if you do not eat chicken and tweak the recipe however you like to suit your taste or preference.
Ingredients for how to make Chicken Stir Fry Spaghetti at home
- Bacon (optional)
- Boneless chicken
- Chopped red and green pepper
- Spring onions,
- Spices ( black pepper, salt, seasoning cubes, garlic powder, and smoked paprika)
- Curry powder
Procedure for how to make Chicken Stir Fry Spaghetti at home
- The first step is to season the chicken. Get a clean bowl, place your sliced chicken pieces in the bowl.
- Next goes in your spices ( black pepper, salt, seasoning cubes, garlic powder, and smoked paprika), then mix well until the ingredients are fully incorporated into the chicken.
- Leave the chicken to marinate for about 30 minutes or more if you have the time.
- Add some cooking oil into your frying pan, allow the oil to heat up, and fry your bacon until it’s perfectly fried, or turns out browned and crispy.
- Once the bacon is fried, transfer it to a plate and leave the remaining oil in the pan.
- Add a little bit more oil into the pan, allow it to heat up, and fry your marinated chicken.
- Fry the chicken for about 8-10 minutes, or until the chicken is perfectly fried.
- To fry the vegetables, you can use the residual oil from the fried chicken if it is available or add some cooking oil to a pan.
- If you have onions, saute the onions in hot oil for about 10 seconds before adding in your blended tomatoes and red bell peppers.
- Add some garlic powder, curry powder, seasoning cubes, thyme, and salt to the tomato mix.
- Stir thoroughly and leave the tomato mix to fry on low to medium heat for about 15 minutes. Ensure that you check on it from time to time in order to prevent it from burning.
- To prepare the spaghetti, boil some water and pour it into a pot or pan.
- Add some oil and salt to the hot water before including the spaghetti.
- Leave the spaghetti to cook for about 8-10 minutes, or till it is cooked but still has a bit of resistance when you bite into it. (or cook according to package instructions)
- Strain the water from the spaghetti once it is cooked.
- Once most of the moisture has been gotten rid of from the tomato mix, add your chopped peppers and carrots to the tomato mix.
- Fry the mix for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the spaghetti gradually after the vegetables and tomato mix have fried.
- Mix thoroughly until the spaghetti and sauce are well combined.
- Once the spaghetti is well combined, add your fried bacon, chicken, and sliced spring onions.
- Mix again and once it is well combined, leave the spaghetti to simmer on low heat for about 2 minutes.
Your delicious chicken stir fry is ready to eat!
Please try out this recipe and let us know what you think in the comment section below.