How to make rice sticks stir fry noodles at home
We share a very delicious recipe on how to make rice sticks stir fry noodles at home in this article. if you have never tried rice stick noodles, then you should try this.
If you are a fan of good Asian cuisine, then you would love this recipe. This tasty stir fry noodle is not only delicious but very beneficial for health.
Feel free to tweak the recipe to suit your taste or preference.
- Red bell peppers
- Green bell pepper
- Fresh pepper
- Scotch bonnet pepper
- Rice sticks noodles
- Chicken thighs
- Chicken seasoning cube
- Paprika powder
- Onion powder
- Old bay seasoning powder
- Chili oil or Sesame oil
- Soy sauce and oyster sauce
- Peel your carrots, red bell peppers, green bell pepper, onions, and scotch bonnet pepper and cut them into long, thin slices.
- Wash your chicken thigh and slice them into long medium-sized slices
- Place your sliced chicken thighs in a bowl and add in some salt to taste, paprika powder, chicken seasoning, and onion powder.
- Mix the spices into the chicken slices until well coated.
- Place your washed shrimps in a bowl and add in some old bay seasoning powder, salt to taste, paprika powder, and onion powder.
- Mix the spices into the shrimps until well coated.
- Put your rice sticks noodles in a bowl and add some boiled water to soften the noodles.
- Drain out the excess water with a sieve once the rice stick noodles have softened a bit.
- Stir fry the chicken and shrimps in a nonstick pan or wok, until they are well cooked.
- Fry the sliced onions in the same pan, add some grated ginger and garlic. fry till the onions is a bit translucent.
- Add the other fried vegetables to the onions.
- Add some salt to taste, onion powder, chili oil or sesame oil, and chicken cubes. Stir fry for about 2 minutes.
- Include your sieved rice stick noodles to the vegetable mix and stir till the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Add some soy sauce and oyster sauce. Stir fry on low heat for about a minute before adding the fried chicken and shrimps.
- Stir until all ingredients are well incorporated for about 3 minutes.
Your Asian-inspired rice stick noodles are ready. You can also try it with our beef stir fry recipe linked below.