How to Make Fluffy Pancakes at Home
Here’s another awesome food recipe on how to make fluffy pancakes at home. Check out this simple recipe for all the pancake lovers out there.
If you have ever tried pancakes before then you will love this. Pancake generally is easy to make and you can switch it up to your taste and preference.
This recipe is very easy and can work as breakfast or a lovely dessert depending on your mood and what you would like.
The measurements in this recipe is for serving about 8 to 9 pancakes, but you can tweak the recipe to serve as many people as you want.
Pancake can be served with ice cream, fruits, whipped cream, or even yogurt. It’s a very tasty and fun meal that people of all ages enjoy.
Check out the ingredients and procedure below.
Ingredients for how to make fluffy pancakes at home
- 1½ Cups | 190g Flour
- 4 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar (optional)
- 1 Egg
- 1¼ Cups | 310ml Milk
- ¼ Cup | 60g Melted Butter + more for cooking
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, baking powder and salt with a wooden spoon. Set the bowl and mixture aside.
- In a smaller bowl crack in the egg and pour in the milk.
- Add the melted butter and vanilla essence to the egg and milk and use a fork to mix together until everything is fully incorporated.
- Get the other bowl that contains the dry ingredients and make a well in the middle. pour in the wet ingredients and mix the batter together with a wooden spoon or whisk until there are no longer any large lumps.
- Once your mixture is nice and smooth, heat a heavy based pan over medium low heat.
- When the pan is hot add a little amount of butter and ⅓ cup of the pancakes batter.
- Cook the pancake for 2-3 minutes on each side. Repeat with same process with the remaining batter.
- Serve the pancakes stacked on top of each other. You can add butter to the top and pour some maple syrup over the pancakes.
- Your pancakes are ready to enjoy!
N/B: You can switch up your pancakes by adding any special toppings you like such as: blueberries, strawberries, bananas, whipped cream, ice cream, etc.
Please try out this recipe and let us know how it turned out in the comment section below.
RELATED POST: How to Make Chocolate Pancakes at Home