How Nigerians Can Get a Visa to Angola
In this post, we explore how Nigerians can get a visa to Angola. We cover some info on Angola, necessary requirements, and embassy location.
Before proceeding with the necessary requirements for how Nigerians can get a visa to Angola, we must first of all understand a few things about the country.
The Republic of Angola a country that is located in Southern Africa. It covers a total area of about 1,246,700 square kilometers with an estimated population of about 24,383,301 people. Its capital and largest city are Luanda. One of its popular sites is the Fortaleza de SÃ£o Miguel, built-in 1576 by the Portuguese to defend the capital, Luanda.
Types of Angolan Visas
There are different types of visas available for anyone who wishes to travel to Angola. Procuring the visa will depend on the purpose of traveling.
Here are the three main types of Angolan visas:
- Ordinary visa
- Transit visa
- Work visa
Necessary Requirements for How Nigerians Can Get a Visa to Angola
Here are the requirements for procuring a normal Visa to Angola for business purposes. Please note that the Embassy has the right to request additional documents where necessary.
- Visa application form filled and signed, or in case of minors, it should be signed by the relevant legal guardian. The form can also be filed electronically before printing a hard copy
- Two recent passport-sized photographs which capture the entire face with a bright background are needed and the name of the applicant should be written on the back of each and glued.
- International passport valid for at least 6 months beyond the expected return date, with at least two blank pages.
- Valid documentation related to the purpose of travel or, an invitation letter specifically addressed to the embassy in Nigeria;
- The applicant may be asked to provide an invitation letter from the host, employer, or sponsoring company written on company letterhead. The letter should indicate the applicant’s employment status/position held in the company and clearly stating the reason for visiting Angola.
- Copy of travel flight and schedules indication arrival and departure from Angola.
- Evidence of sufficient financial means to cater for your needs while in Angola ($100.00 per day). Please be aware that you can provide a Bank statement or letter from an employer sponsoring the trip as proof.
Where To Go
Embassy of The Peoples Republic of Angola,
Address: Plot 321, Diplomatic Drive, Central Business Area, Abuja FCT, Nigeria
Tel: +234 9 4614731 Fax: +234 9 4611636.
Email: [email protected]com
For further information on other and all types of visas to Angola, please visit the official embassy website.
Related Post: How Nigerians Can Get a Visa to Tanzania