How Nigerians Can Get a Visa to Zimbabwe
In this post, we explore how Nigerians can get a visa to Zimbabwe. We cover some info on Zimbabwe, necessary requirements, and embassy location.
The Republic of Zimbabwe is mainly covered inland and located in southern Africa. It lies between the River Zambezi and the River Limpopo. Its capital and largest city are Harare. Zimbabwe has an estimated population of about 13 million people and covers a total area of 390,757 square kilometers.
Zimbabwe is famous for its landscapes, wildlife parks, and safari resorts. It is also home to the popular Victoria Falls.
Types of Visa to Zimbabwe
There are various types of visas available to anyone who intends to visit Zimbabwe. The type of visa given will depend on the purpose of the visit.
Below are the four types of Zimbabwe visas:
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Transit visa
- Conferencing visa
Nigerians who intend to visit Zimbabwe for business purposes can apply for an e-visa online before their trip to Zimbabwe. Upon arrival, a landing visa will be given to the traveler.
- Recent passport-sized photographs which capture the entire face with a bright background are needed.
- International passport valid for at least 6 months beyond the expected return date, with at least two blank pages
- Proof that you reside in your country of origin.
- The applicant will also be asked to provide an invitation letter from the host, employer or sponsoring company written on company letterhead. The letter should indicate the applicant’s employment status/position held in the company and clearly stating the reason for visiting Egypt. Please be aware that for uninvited business scouts a Personal Business Profile will be needed.
- Business Letter from the company sending the applicant on the trip, please be aware that for uninvited business scouts a Letter of Self Introduction is required;
- Past Zimbabwean Visa (if you have one).
- Visa fees.
Where To Go
High Commission for The Republic of Zimbabwe
Address: Plot 2908, Opp. Judges Quarters, Off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja
Tel: +234 9 4611322/9; Fax: +234 9 4611327
Email: [email protected]
For more details on other and all types of visas, please visit the official website of the Zimbabwean High Commission in Nigeria.
Related Post: How Nigerians Can Get a Visa to Tanzania