How Nigerians Can Get a Visa to Pakistan
In this post, we explore how Nigerians can get a visa to Pakistan. We cover some info on Pakistan, necessary requirements, and embassy location.
Pakistan is officially known as the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. It is a country located in the southern part of Asia. The capital of Pakistan is Islamabad and it has an estimated population of more than 201 million people.
Pakistan is special among Muslim countries because of the fact that it is the only country to have been built in the name of Islam.
Types of Pakistani Visa
There are different types of visas available to anyone who wishes to travel to Pakistan. The type of visa issued is purely based on the reason for travelling.
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
Below are the necessary requirements for getting a Business Visa to Pakistan:
- International passport valid for at least 6 months beyond the expected return date, with at least two blank pages.
- Documents showing major investments or export/import during last year;
- Letter of registration from the Tourism Division (in case of hotel business);
- Business documents if applicable, (i.e. letter from Chamber of Commerce & Industry Registrar of Company, partnership deed, article of association, etc.);
- Visa application form filled and signed, or in case of minors, it should be signed by the relevant legal guardian. The form can also be filed electronically before printing a hard copy.
- Three recent passport-sized photographs which capture the entire face with a bright background are needed.
- Visa fee to be paid in US dollars.
- The applicant may be asked to provide an invitation letter from the host, employer or sponsoring company written on company letterhead. The letter should indicate the applicant’s employment status/position held in the company and clearly stating the reason for visiting Pakistan.
- Your Accommodation or hotel reservation information for the duration of your stay will be required.
Where To Go
High Commission of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan
ABUJA ADDRESS: 1805 Samora Michel Street, Off Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro, Abuja.
Tel: +234 9 3141650; Fax: +234 9 3141652
Email: [email protected]
LAGOS ADDRESS: 4, Molade Okoya-Thomas Street, Victoria Island Annex, Lagos.
Tel: +234 1 7742380, 2614710, 2613909; Fax: +234 1 2614822, 2614931
Email: [email protected]
For more details on other and all types of visas to Pakistan, please visit the official website of the High Commission.
Related Post: How Nigerians Can Get a Visa to Namibia