How Nigerians Can Get a Visa to Nepal
In this post, we explore how Nigerians can get a visa to Nepal. We cover some info on Nepal, necessary requirements, and embassy location.
Interested in visiting Nepal? Here are a few things to note about this beautiful country below:
Known as the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal, it is a country mainly covered by land in Southern Asia that covers a total area of 147, 181 square kilometers. The country has a population of 26.4 million.
The capital of Nepal is Kathmandu which also happens to be the largest city in the country.
The county is located in the Himalayas and is home to the tallest mountain in the world, Mount Everest.
Types of Nepali Visa
There are different types of Nepali visas depending on the reason for the intended travel.
Here are some types below:
- Business visa
- Diplomatic visa
- Study visa
- Transit visa
- Official visa
- Non-Official visa
- Residential visa
- Non-Residential Nepali visa
- Non-Tourist visa
In order to get a visa to Nepal, there are some necessary requirements that must be fulfilled before one can be granted approval.
First of all, Nigerians will have to get initial approval from the ministry of home affairs of Nepal for visas. Before proceeding for the approval.
Below are the documents the applicants are required to send to the Embassy of Nepal Cairo:
- A copy of the visa application form filled and signed, or in the case of minors, should be signed by the relevant legal guardian. The form can be downloaded from the high commission website.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs which capture the entire face with a bright background are needed with your signature on the back of each.
- International passport valid for at least 3 months beyond the expected return date, with at least two blank pages.
- A medical certificate to prove that you’re fit for the journey.
- A police report to prove that you’re not involved in any criminal activities.
- An invitation of sponsor from Nepal. Also include the national ID copy of the sponsor and for the approval process, request a note or application for sponsorship.
Please note that the approval process may take/require a couple of months.
Where To Go
The Nepali Embassy in Egypt is accredited to Nigeria, therefore Nigerians who intend to apply for a visa to Nepal can send their applications to the embassy in Egypt because there is no Nepali embassy in Nigeria.
Embassy of Nepal, Egypt
For more details on other and all types of Nepali visas, please feel free to visit the official embassy website.
Related Post: How Nigerians Can Get a Visa to Zambia