How Nigerians Can Get a Visa to Qatar
In this post, we look at how Nigerians can get a visa to Qatar. All the necessary information needed to procure a visa is provided in this article.
Qatar is a foreland Arab country to the east of Saudi Arabia, East of Bahrain, and West of the Emirates. The terrain consists of an arid desert and a long Persian (Arab) Gulf shoreline of beaches and dunes. Doha has a lot of futuristic skyscrapers and other ultramodern architecture inspired by ancient Islamic design. A good example is the limestone Museum of Islamic Art. The official language of Qatar is Arabic, and its currency is the Qatari riyal (QAR).
Types of Visa to Qatar
Several types of visas are available, but it all depends on the reason for your visit to Qatar.
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Study visa
- Work visa
- Transit visa
Qatar Embassy located in Abuja, Nigeria
412 Transcorp Hilton, Abuja.
Email: [email protected]
When applying for any visa, it is essential to have the appropriate and required documents. Because the absence of a required document may delay or result in you not getting the visa. Here is a list of necessary documents you would need to travel to Qatar for business.
- Visa application form filled and signed (in case of minors by the relevant legal guardian).
- Recent passport-sized photographs which capture the entire face with a light background are required.
- National passport with a validity exceeding the expected return date, with at least two blank pages.
- Copy of the passport data sheet (page on which the photo is located).
- Copies of your previous visas (if any).
- A cover letter that explains the purpose of the visit to Qatar and the itinerary.
- Confirmation letter from your holiday insurance for Qatar declaring the policy coverage.
- Flight schedule with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Qatar.
- Hotel reservation or accommodation details for the duration of the intended stay in Qatar.
- Evidence of your civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse if applicable).
- Evidence of legal visit (if the application is not presented in the applicant’s country of origin).
- Proof of substantial financial means for the period of stay in Qatar.
- Original invitation letter, signed by the inviting company on the company letter paper, providing information about the travel purpose, travel data, name, birthdate, passport number of the invitee.
- Evidence of previous trade relations between the two companies, if any, exists.
- Certificate of employment (if employed).
- A certificate from your employer is clearly stating/allowing your business travel (if employed).
- Trade register excerpt or the like (for self-employed).
- Business bank statement for the latest six months.
- Proof of group travel
- Trade License (first issued and present renewal).
- Proprietorship/Partnership documents.
- Visa fees for Qatari visa
According to each case, the competent embassy may request additional documentation.
For further details and all types of visas, please call or visit the Qatari embassy in Nigeria.
Related Post: How Nigerians Can Get a Visa to Tunisia