How Nigerians Can Get a Visa to Slovakia
In this article, we look at how Nigerians can get a visa to Slovakia. We provide all the necessary information to enable you to procure your visa.
Slovakia is a country located in central Europe. It is known for its sizeable natural landscape and numerous castles. The country is surrounded by land and is mostly mountainous. Bratislava is its capital, the euro is the currency in use, and the official language is Slovak.
Slovakia is the world’s largest per-capita car producer because it has a total of 1,000,001 cars produced in the country in 2015 alone. The car industry represents 43% of Slovakia’s industrial output and a quarter of its exports.
Types of Visa to Slovakia
Travelers who wish to get into Slovakia can access different types of visas, but this depends on the reason for traveling.
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Work visa
- Student visa
Here is a list of the necessary documents required to apply for a Business visa into Slovakia.
- Visa application form filled and signed.
- Recent passport-sized photographs which capture the entire face and bright background is crucial.
- International passport with a validity exceeding the proposed return date, with at least two blank pages.
- Copy of the passport data sheet (page on which the photo is located).
- Copies of your previous visas (if any).
- A cover letter clearly explaining the reason for the visit to Slovakia and the schedules throughout the stay.
- Flight schedule with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and departure from Slovakia.
- Health Insurance. Evidence of health insurance that covers an international trip.
- Hotel reservation for the period of the intended stay.
- Evidence of your civil status (marriage certificate, death certificate of spouse if applicable, birth certificate of children).
- Proof of lawful stay (if the application is not presented in the applicant’s country).
- Evidence of financial means for the period of stay.
- If you were receiving financial assistance from a host of other sponsors in Slovakia, include their bank statements while applying.
- Please provide a copy of the host’s bank statement. Please note that your host’s invitation letter should clearly explain the kind of assistance they will be providing (financial, accommodations, feeding, etc.).
- Original Business letter, signed by the company inviting the applicant on the company’s letter headed paper, providing information about the purpose for traveling, specifying the type and needed validity of the visa.
- Evidence of past trade relations between the two organizations, if any, exists.
- If employed, provide the certificate of employment.
- Proof of your retirement fund should be submitted for retired applicants.
- A certificate from your employer must be provided if you are employed, stating your reason for traveling and giving permission to travel.
- For self-employed applicants, a trade register excerpt is crucial.
- Bank statement for the past three months.
- Proof of group travel (if the trip involves a group of people).
- Trade License (first issued and present renewal).
- Visa fees
According to each case,, the competent embassy may request additional documentation.
Please contact or visit the Slovakian embassy in Abuja, Nigeria, for further information and all types of visas.
Slovakian Embassy Located in Abuja, Nigeria
Address: 21st Crescent, Off Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria.
Tel: (+234) 909 224 3995
Email Address: [email protected]
Related Post: How Nigerians Can Get a Visa to Dubai (UAE)